Monday, November 19, 2007

trapped

i wrote this after scavenging my former notebooks for any sort of wisdom. it's astounding how much i've changed since mid-freshman year...


my past is a vacuum. i get trapped in images and words buried in a sealed container labeled memories. i can't believe my mind once thought the way it did. i can't believe i once dreamed what i dreamt, smelled what i smelt, craved what i oh-so desired. bundles of yesterday clutched to my heart. my mind is cluttered with false accusations and half-decent lies. my mind is screaming, hold tight to nothing but who you are now...

2 comments:

L said...

i love that line "my past is a vacuum" mine would have to be one of the hyper allergenic ones, that like "deep clean" your carpet, i don't know why but it would be. oh and by the way...you do have imagination! you just spend your day actually planning your future while i'm hopelessly lost in a dream that'll never happen but would be so kick butt if it did. holy sanzo..can you imagine? life would be one seriously screwed up place!

PrincessKitten said...

Honey, we have all changed alot since mid-freshman year...

I love the vacume thing, and the whole thing could apply for anyone.

I love the way you write you know that

*hugs*